September 10, 2020 | 10 AM – 12 PM
Leaders today that are committed to integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion into their organizations and the communities they serve will need to adopt new practices and behaviors to reach this goal.
Diversity in today’s work place not only involves differences in race, gender, economic status, and culture it also includes differences in communication style, ages, education and values. With insight, understanding and skill development this timely training will help your team learn to value differences and recognize how unconscious bias is a barrier to trust and respect in the workplace.
Our facilitated and interactive diversity, equity and inclusion training covers:
• Primary and Secondary Dimensions of Diversity
• Definitions of Diversity and Inclusion
• Embracing our Differences
• Addressing Unconscious Bias
• Strategies to Create an Inclusive Culture
• Micro Messages – Inequities and Affirmations
• Setting Clear Expectation for Respect, Civility and Inclusion in the Workplace
• Communication with Sensitivity