The President’s Circle was created to prominently recognize local businesses whose continual, and supplementary, support has been instrumental in the work of the Redlands Chamber of Commerce. In addition to visibility in the Chamber’s publications and programs, President’s Circle members receive an array of other benefits at the convenience of a one-time, all-inclusive investment that ensures this representation in the Chamber.
Those in the President’s Circle firmly believe in the importance of the work the Chamber of Commerce conducts. From providing greater visibility for businesses, to networking opportunities that lead to new partnerships and customers, to the advocacy work with state legislators and local officials, ensuring a better environment for businesses to thrive and expand. President Circle members are fully involved members not only of the Chamber, but the community as well.
While the President’s Circle investment yields benefits to each member of this select group, the additional support allows the Chamber to dedicate resources to enhance the membership experience as a whole. We sincerely appreciate the continued support of these members in our efforts to provide for our business community.
Thank you to our 2021 President’s Circle Members: Alta Vista Credit Union; Barich & Associates; Beaver Medical Group; Circa 2020; Darrel Olson Insurance Solutions, Inc.; Hub International; Maupin Financial Advisors; Mirau, Edwards, Cannon, Lewin, & Tooke; Ontario International Airport; Redlands Community Hospital; Redlands Community News; Rochfod Foundation; Storage West; Teamsters Local 1932; TBM Fire & Security; The Crossings; The RedlandsMill; University of Redlands; Welsh Insurance Services.
Please note that President’s Circle membership is in addition to regular membership dues. President’s Circle membership dues are collected November through December, for active membership and benefits beginning in January of the following year.
$1,000 annual investment in the President’s Circle includes:
- Press release announcing all new and renewed President’s Circle members
- Company logo on the Chamber website homepage
- Company name in each monthly edition of the Chamber’s e-newsletter & the Chamber page of the Redlands Community News
- President’s Circle members listed & logos displayed on the President’s Circle banners at annual Chamber events
- Annual ticket for Rise ’N Shine (10 months a year; $70 value)
- One (1) e-blast announcement per year ($100 value)
- Two (2) tickets to the Annual Awards & Installation Dinner ($110 value)
- Two (2) tickets to the State of the Community Luncheon ($70 value)
- Ad on the city street map ($425 value) or the printed business directory ($425 value) (the map and directory are printed in alternating years)
To join the Redlands Chamber of Commerce President’s Circle, please call the Chamber office at 909-793-2546 or email email@example.com