The President’s Circle was created to prominently recognize local businesses whose continual support has been instrumental in the work of the Redlands Chamber of Commerce. In addition to visibility in the Chamber’s publications and programs, President’s Circle members receive preferred seating at Chamber events and will also receive invitations to newly launched members-only receptions highlighting member businesses and highlights of the Chamber.
President’s Circle members enjoy the convenience of a one-time, all-inclusive transaction that ensures representation at Chamber events. Please note that President’s Circle membership is in addition to regular membership dues.
President’s Circle membership dues are collected October through December, for active membership and benefits beginning in January of the following year.
$1,000 annual investment in the President’s Circle includes:
- Press release announcing all new and renewed President’s Circle members
- Company logo on the Chamber website
- Company name in each monthly edition of the Chamber’s e-newsletter & the Chamber page of the Redlands Community News
- President’s Circle members listed & displayed on the President’s Circle banners at annual Chamber events
- Annual ticket for Rise ’N Shine (10 months a year; $70 value)
- One (1) e-blast announcement per year ($100 value)
- Two (2) tickets to the Annual Awards & Installation Dinner ($110 value)
- Two (2) tickets to the State of the Community Luncheon ($70 value)
- Ad on the city street map ($425 value)
- Ad in the annual business directory ($475 value)
To join the Redlands Chamber of Commerce President’s Circle, please call the Chamber office at 909-793-2546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org