In 1898, Henry Fisher founded the Redlands Plumbing Co. and went into business installing, fixing and maintaining the relatively new luxury commodity that was indoor plumbing.
In the 1930s Henry sold the company to a relative, and by 1954 added “Heating” to the name. By the 1990’s, they were Redlands Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning.
Because they were doing work outside of Redlands, they decided to take on the name Henry Bush to make the name more inclusive for the rest of the Inland Empire.
While the industry has witnessed many changes over the century of service, Henry Bush Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning has lasted 113 years because they have earned the trust of customers on every job.
Whether it’s a job to fix a leaky faucet or retrofit an entire home with the latest energy efficient technology, you can trust that the job done right.
Henry Bush’s Home Energy Solutions help you save money on your electricity bill while making your home a more comfortable place to live.
- An energy efficient retrofit can reduce your home’s energy consumption by as much as 60%
- Qualified homes can receive over $4,000 in rebates from Energy Upgrade California for performing energy efficient home upgrades.
- Every Henry Bush energy efficient upgrade combines efficiency and comfort, so you never have to sacrifice one for the other.
- Every retrofit we perform reduces energy consumption and reduces Carbon Dioxide Emissions.
- The Average California home operates at 55% capacity
- Our upgrades take a comprehensive approach to improving your home’s energy efficiency.
Henry Bush energy service specialists use a three step process to assess, retrofit and verify your home’s energy efficiency.
Step 1: Assessment & Planning
To start the process, an efficiency technician will come to your home and perform a detailed assessment of your home’s energy efficiency, including;
- Visual Inspection
- Air Leakage and Infiltration Testing
- Advanced Thermal Imaging
- Energy Usage Analysis
- Heating & Air Conditioning Performance Testing
- Lighting System Assessment
- Appliance Performance Assessment
- Renewable Energy Potential Assessment
- Rebate and Savings Assessment
- Water usage Assessment
After performing the assessment, your energy efficiency technician will create a report that identifies your home’s energy efficiency performance and potential. From the report you and your technician will create a retrofit plan that improves your home’s energy efficiency and comfort while maximizing your project’s potential for rebates and savings.
Step 2: Performing Upgrades
Henry Bush will manage the entire home energy upgrade process, from minor projects like sealing leaks through major upgrades like adding insulation and upgrading heating and air conditioning equipment.
Step 3: Verifying Improvements
Once your upgrades are completed, Henry Bush will verify the performance, efficiency and comfort improvements that the retrofit project has created to make sure you’ve received the best service possible. They will continue to monitor your home’s performance for a year to make sure the improvements are working properly.
The Inland Empire is a beautiful place, but prone to some extreme temperatures. With highs that can reach 118°F in the valleys and lows of 5°F in the mountains, staying comfortable can ask a lot of your heating and cooling system. Services offered by Henry Bush to maintain your comfort include:
- Equipment Repairs
- Regular Maintenance
- System Performance Testing
- Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- HVAC System Upgrades
- Comfort Improvements
- Ducting Maintenance, Modifications & Improvements
- Aging Equipment Assessments
- Air Purifier Installation
- New Construction
- And more!
Lots of things have changed since the introduction of indoor plumbing, but whether you need repairs, upgrades or new construction, Henry Bush is still your best service option offering;
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Maintenance & Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Residential, Commercial & Industrial Services
- New Construction
- Additions & Remodels
- Sewer Line & Septic Repair
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Leak Detection
- Water Filters
- Trenchless piping
The Henry Bush plumbers are craftsmen who know their craft, and craftsmen who take pride in their work. Henry Bush plumbers and heating & air conditioning technicians on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
For the very best in experience, knowledge and capability for heating, air conditioning, plumbing or home energy solutions, contact Henry Bush at 1-800-257-5862, or visit the showroom at 429 Texas Street in Redlands.