Alta Vista Credit Union, formerly known as Norton Air Force Base Credit Union is a state charter credit union serving the Inland Empire since March 23, 1943. Alta Vista obtained a community charter in 1990s, following the base closure, allowing the field of membership to expand to anyone who lives, works or worships in San Bernardino or Riverside Counties. With two branch locations, one in Redlands located at 1425 West Lugonia Avenue across from the Citrus Plaza and the other in Rialto located at 2025 North Riverside Ave.
Alta Vista Credit Union offers many options to its members these days when it comes to banking services and meeting member’s financial needs including free checking accounts, auto loans, personal loans, home equity loans and credit cards, as well as electronic services and personal service. They specialize in loans that meet all of their member’s needs. When looking to purchase a new or used vehicle or refinance their existing vehicle, members can apply for low auto loan rates. Members can pay off their high interest credit cards with no balance transfer fee using their Alta Vista VISA Credit Card. Alta Vista offers low rates on personal loans and home equity loans.
Alta Vista Credit Union offers banking anytime, anywhere that is hassle free, safe and secure with:
- Mobile Banking – banking at your fingertips on your web-enabled mobile phone. Visit www.altavistacu.mobi.
- Home Banking and Bill Pay – access your account from your computer, pay bills, transfer funds to another financial institution, view your monthly account statements and more.
- 30,000 worldwide FEE FREE ATMS – Use your AVCU ATM card or Debit Card at over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs.
- Audio 24 – access your account information 24 hours a day with just the touch of your phone’s key pad. It’s easy – call (909) 809-3837 or toll free at (800) 382-8130 to access your account.The Alta Vista Credit Union staff is committed to providing quality products and responsive service with honesty, integrity and respect, greeting you with a smile and having all your questions expertly answered.
- Credit member’s deposits are insured up to a combined $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). The NCUSIF is administered by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government. For more information call 909 809-3838 or log onto www.altavistacu.org
- At Alta Vista Credit Union you’re not a customer; you’re a member of a not-for-profit cooperative. What that means is that Alta Vista Credit Union returns any profit back to our members in the forms of: better loan rates, lower service charges, higher savings dividends and new and improved products and service.