TBM Fire and Security is a family owned business located in the Inland Empire. The concern, service, and care you will receive from their monitoring station operators, alarm installation technicians and office management team, will continue throughout the lifetime of your system. If you have a problem at 2:00am someone from the staff is on duty 24-hours a day.
From detection devices and sensors to control panels and remote access technology, TBM Fire and Security have decades of experience in providing security and monitoring that come together to deliver you a better experience.
Their technicians stay up to date with industry changes through manufacture trainings and industry seminars, providing the very best in customer service along with the most current information about equipment. They support DSC, Radionics, Bosch, Napco and Ademco Security Systems. Additionally, and are qualified to work on Fire Lite, Silent Night, Radionics Fire Systems, along with other non-priority systems. They are an RSI Wireless camera supplier/installer and Everfocus Dealer Trained Company. Their technicians complete additional trainings thought the year.
For complete fire safety TMB Fire and Security design, install, maintain, and inspect fire systems as required per NFPA-72 standards for office buildings, factory, warehouse and more. They do quarterly and annual inspections Per NFPA-72 requirements for fire systems, Halon and more
For additional protection to your service they can add the following to your current system:
- Smoke and Heat Detection that is monitored 24-7 even when your system is not armed.
- Carbon Monoxide Detection that is monitored 24-7 even when your system is not armed.
- Glass Break Detection to all the exposed areas.
- GSM Cellular Backup that monitors your system in the event your phone line is cut, damaged or intentionally disconnected for attempted break in.
- Flood/Water Detection in basements, under sinks, laundry rooms or any vulnerable areas. These sensors can be monitoring 24-7 even when your system is not armed.
- Freezer/Refrigerator Detection for Hi-Low temperatures that is monitored 24-7 even when your system is not armed.
- Specific User Codes that are programmed for each family member, cleaning personal and office staff
- Our Central Station is operated by CSSA Certified emergency operators devoted to your protection 24/7. You can call our Central Station 24/7 and speak to one of our operators about your system troubles.
For information about how you may be able to save 5-20% on your insurance or to learn more about how to protect you residence or business contact TBM Fire and Security at 909 793-2194 or log on to www.tbmsecurity.com