The Redlands Chamber of Commerce, Presidents’ Circle program is composed of a select group of business and community leaders who believe in the important mission of the Chamber as an invaluable business resource and marketing conduit. They also believe the Chamber is an agent of economic development and business advocacy.
The President Circle allows businesses to augment their marketing plan with the important components of community involvement, target advertising and unique visibility and recognition.
Through annual investment President Circle members receive;
- Name and company name listed on Chamber Letterhead
- Name and Company logo listed in the Directory and on the chamber website
- Name on banner proudly displayed in Chamber office
- Name in each edition of chamber electronic newsletter
- 1 E-blast semi annually
- 2 tickets to each Chamber mixer
- 2 tickets to State of the Community luncheon
- 2 tickets to Annual Installation Dinner
- Annual ticket to the monthly Rise ‘n Shine program
- Ad on the City Street Map
- Ad in the Annual Business Directory
- Press release announcing President’s Circle appointment
To become a member of this very prestigious group of business leaders contact the Chamber Office at 793-2546.