Start your morning off with a great start by attending Rise ‘N Shine and hearing informative messages about the community and upcoming events.
To attend, advanced registration is required. A Zoom link will be sent to all registrants the afternoon before the day of the program (October 1st).
This month’s agenda will feature updates from:
- City Update, Mayor Foster
- Redlands Police Department, Chief Catren
- Non-Profit Highlight: Town & Gown, Shelli Stockton
- Office of the Governor, Molly Wiltshire
- Updates from the Chamber, Justin Bouzane
- AK Smiley Library, Pamela Martinez
- Redlands Unified School District, MaryRone Shell
- Updates from the University of Redlands
- Updates from SoCalGas, Kristine Scott
- County Update, Scott Ward
This program will be live on Zoom. For the first 10 minutes all participants will join breakout rooms to network in smaller groups.
Registration will close the evening of September 30th.