** Please note that July’s Rise ‘N Shine program will be one week later due to the 4th of July weekend.
Join us for our first Rise ‘N Shine program back in-person and back at the University of Redlands’ Casa Loma Room! The Rise ‘N Shine program will also follow a new structure that’s more in line with how the program was run for many years, featuring speakers in the following sections:
- Program introduction
- Community updates: Beloved Couture Bridal – Director of Operations, Samantha Prosser; LA Fitness – General Manager, Jiny Hwang; Alta Vista Credit Union – Director of Brand Strategy, James Dawson
- Legislative updates: Assemblyman Ramos and Chris Shumate- Albrektson & Shumate
- Raffles! ($50 Citrograph gift card; bottle of wine; Redlands Community Hospital gift basket)
- City updates: Fire Chief Topoleski; Councilwoman Guzman-Lowery; Planning Commission Chair Guzkowski, and Police Commander Stephen Crane
- Business Program speaker: Robert Tincher – Chief Water Resources Officer/Deputy General Manager, San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District
- Chamber updates: Board President Brina Limon
The July agenda is currently being built, but we do have our program sponsor: Allstate Redlands-Loma Linda Insurance.
With Rise ‘N Shine moving back in-person, there will again be a fee to attend: $10 for members, $20 for non-members, and $5 for speakers on the agenda. Payment can be made online by clicking the registration option below or in-person at the Chamber. However, advanced registration is required for July’s program because it will be limited to 70 attendees.
Please arrive ten minutes early to grab a seat and enjoy a light continental breakfast offering. The program will start promptly at 7:30am.