The program is still being finalized, but plan on joining us on Friday August 6th at 7:30am!
- Program introduction with Emcee Amy Cranfill of Stifel
- Community updates: Redlands Noon Rotary Club – Jim Nolin; Redlands Family Service Association – Jill Prendergast
- Legislative updates: Government Review Committee – Chair, Jan Hudson; Congressman Aguilar – Field Representative, Matthew Tovar
- City updates: Mayor Paul Barich
- Business Program speaker: Senator Rosilicie Ochoa Bogh, 23rd District
- Chamber updates: Board President Brina Limon
Thank you to August’s program sponsor: Teamsters Local 1932.
Fee to attend: $10 for members, $20 for non-members. Payment can be made online beginning July 12th.
Please arrive ten minutes early to grab a seat and enjoy a light continental breakfast offering. The program will start promptly at 7:30am.